Friday, May 21, 2010

Patterned paper challenge at Practical Scrappers

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is using patterned paper. I received a great kit on the day I worked on that layout, and decided to use at least 4 different papers from it. The layout is based on a Julie Bonner sketch. The photos show a trip to the Explora museum in Rome, where my daughter and husband played with machines, so the little gear brads I got with the kit were just perfect! I then downloaded a gear clipart and printed a transparency to use as the background to my photos.



It is one of my all-time favourites, I think it says FUN!

There's also a new sketch challenge going on, don't forget to check it out!

6 comments:

D said...

This layout is amazing. I can see how it is one of your favs. Everything works so well together.

Barb Craft said...

I LOVE this LO!! Those gears are amazing and look so great with the photos!! Love that blue background!!
Barb :)

Carolina said...

Thanks for your comments!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Carolina. and the idea to clip art and then place on a transparency the gear is a great one!

Laura said...

That must be a scraproom kit, isn't it? I love your layout!!!! It looks absolutely amazing!

Carolina said...

Yes, it is a Scraproom kit. I hadn't received any for a few months and then got the January, February and March kits on the same day (the mail system is very particular here...). I was ecstatic!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs