Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Layouts x 3!

I am so happy to be scrapping again this week! First of all, I added a double layout to my sister's wedding album. I started with this page, based on last week's Sketch Inspiration's sketch.

Pin It

And then I added another page to the left, keeping the banner and the same kind of embellies.

Pin It
Almost all the materials I used for these layouts were part of last month's Studio Calico kit. Loved the colours, and all the butterflies. I even decided to use the negative of the kraft butterflies in the layout!

And that was not all! I had some creative time to spare, so I made a layout for this week's fabulous DT challenge at Let's Scrap. I had to use something on the layout that was not a scrapbooking supply, so I used some stars that I got from hair bands. We have plenty of those at home!

Pin It

I love the look of the tags as a background. I find it difficult sometimes to open a new pack of supplies and use it up on a single layout, like with these tags, but I think this was really worth it. If you want to play in this challenge, you have time until Thursday at midnight.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs