Sunday, November 18, 2012

All about me

It has been an amazing couple of weeks at The Art Studio @ Scrapbook News and Review. Lots and lots of crafters of every style, level and nationality have taken advantage of the free offer and taken a peak at the magazine. And they have loved what they have seen! 

It is now time for them to get another great offer and get to know us even better: for the next few days, almost ALL CLASSES are on sale for a fabulous price of 5$. This has also brought lots of visitors to Scrapping Nomad, so, if you are visiting my blog for the first time, I would like to tell you a little bit about me and my classes.

My husband has a job that requires him to move countries with some frequency, and as a family, we all tag along! That explains the NOMAD part of my blog. When you move often, there are lots of things that are unstable and you really need some anchors in your life. Crafting is one of my anchors. Wherever we go, it goes with me and helps me keep my sanity. After all, it is much cheaper than therapy.

At the beginning of the year, I joined the group of instructors at The Art Studio and we have been working hard at creating a site that offers you what you have always been looking for. The classes are full of content, accesible, enjoyable, and ready for you whenever you feel the mojo or manage to find five minutes to sneak some crafting time.

I have created a series of classes focusing on some of the most popular trends this year: Chevrons, Twine, Decorative Tape and Doilies. The classes explore different techniques for using these trends in your layouts and customizing the elements you already have in your stash to make them the trendiest around. If you are looking for some layout inspiration, too, there are step-by-step instructions for creating the layouts used as examples. And if you are a visual learner or not so keen on reading, there are videos explaining the main techniques to you!

Here are some of the things I have created for this class:










If you feel like you'd love to have fun and play with the hottest elements around, why not give the classes a try? You can find all the info you need HERE. Go and have a look and please, let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs