Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Princess party

No scrapbooking these days, as all my time was devoted to preparing my daughter's second birthday party this year! She had a pool party on her birthday, but her school friends were all away, so she wanted a new party with them now they've all returned. Everything was full of princess stuff:

A princess cake.


Chocolate cookies full of pink stuff.



Princess cupcakes (that's Snow White's apple).

     
And more princess cupcakes!


And every princess needs a castle... full of party favors! (I got this fabulous idea from Handmade Sparks).



the piƱata


And the birthday princess!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see who's won the giveaway!

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

OMG! She must have had a fantastic party! My mom made my twin sister and me a cake shaped like a beautiful lady when we were little, and I have never forgotten it (I am now 45.) TFS!

bernietom47 said...

ADORABLE!!!!! Every bit of it!
Blessings Bernie

Betty Anne said...

Wow that cake is amazing and I love the cookies and cupcakes too. Your little lady sure makes a great princess.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs