Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Gröna Lund

Today's anniversary feature at Practical Scrappers is two-page LOs. I find double pagers hard, but this week's sketch at Let's Scrap was fabulous, and just right for my Gröna Lund pics. Gröna Lund is a fun park full of rides in Stockholm and it had a roller coaster for very young children, something DD was desperate to try and could not find in any park at that age.




I wanted to make a banner with tickets to match the theme, so I printed these digi stamps from Lily Pink Scraps. Don't they look great? 



I also got another digi (it was actually a colouring page) from supercoloring.com. I have a friend that always complains if we don't take family pics during this trip, and we took this pic as the trip's family pic, which is why I included this embellie.







List of supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup
Eyelets: American Crafts
Twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Trim: my grandma's sewing stash
Thickers: American Crafts
Buttons: assorted
Digi images: Lily Pink Scraps, supercoloring.com
Markers: Copic, Staedtler, Gelwriters
Glue: Glue Glider Pro, Making Memories ribbon glue 

Today's elements for the recipe contest are: button(s) and bling. There's still time to join the fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the close up shots of your page! Beautiful work!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous LO, Carolina!! Love the banner made from tickets - so creative and it goes with your LO perfectly!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs