Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sneak Peeks!

I know I say I love Freehand Scraps' kits every month (and how could I not?), but January's kit has to be the one I like most so far.  A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y Y-U-M-M-Y! Have a look at these sneak peeks to see what's coming:


Looks scrumptious, doesn't it? If you are feeling like giving these wonderful kits a try, click here. And if you'd like to see some gorgeous layouts, Practical Scrappers has asked all the DT to choose their favourite layouts from 2011. I have to say there are tons of inspiration in that feature!!! My favourite layout from 2011 is this one, based on a Pagemaps sketch, and using mostly Doodlebug supplies. 



It is still a holiday here, so everything's been slooooooowwww.... two days to get back to normal before the next holiday begins! As my husband and daughter have been saying (a million times) these days: "A vivir la vida linda!!!" (Live a good life!!!). See you soon!

1 comment:

D said...

Super cute page! Your daughter is such a cutie pie. Enjoy your next holiday!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs