Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February Challenge at Scrapbook Supplies Online - 25$ prize!

Hi! If you have come to take part in:


click HERE.

As I told you earlier today, I am now part of the international DT for Scrapbook Supplies Online, a fabulous Australian shop full of yummy stuff. Every month, Scrapbook Supplies Online is running a card and layout sketch challenge. The sketches this month are these fantastic sketches:

February card sketch
February layout sketch
Don't you feel like jumping to your desk and scrapping right now? I know I did, I finished both a card a layout last night, quite a lot for this slooooow scrapper!!! Unfortunately, by the time I got home to take the pictures today it was rainy and dark, and when I went to use my new lightbox, I dropped one of the lamps and it stopped working, but I promise I'll show you my card and layout early tomorrow morning, when I get some sun light to take the pics.

But I haven't told you the best part yet. One random winner will be picked from among all the people who post their projects made using these sketches, and will get a 25$ GC to spend in the shop! You can post your layouts and cards by going to the GALLERY, registering, and uploading to this month's challenge folder. What are you waiting for? Get to your desk and start scrapping right now!!! :)

4 comments:

Sherie said...

Your card looks great Carolina !! I'm sure it will inspire others to join in the challenge. Thanks :-)

Jessica Navarro said...

Caro, I would love to participate in the sketch challenge. Would you mind sharing the website? I can't seem to locate it from Scrapbook Supplies Online. Gorgeous card too! Love it and that yummy prize.

Carolina said...

Register to join the gallery at http://www.scrapbooksuppliesonline.com.au/gallery/ and you'll see an album called February sketches. Let me know if you find it!

Erica said...

Hi Carolina!!
I have chosen you to receive the Liebster Blog Award. Please visit my blog for details and to get your blinkie!!
www.ericaj-ericaj.blogspot.com
*Hugs Erica* :~}

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs