Monday, March 07, 2011

Happy Bird-day!

Today's feature at Practical Scrappers is layouts and card with banners. I created this card, with a banner made of curio decorative stickers... aren't they just yummy?


I've already depleted one third of the pearls I bought last month, I guess I am at a pearly stage right now! I used them on the envelope too; I have such fun decorating envelopes!

Don't forget to visit Practical Scrappers for a look at the banners other DTs and our readers have created.

3 comments:

Linette said...

love the pearl leaves where did you find that? I'm in Puerto Rico at the moment but i has the luck of finding pearl trims that were only $1 per yard!

Carolina said...

I can only buy mine online, though the local crafts store surprises me sometimes! These beauties are peachy keen pearl accents by Kaisercraft.

Barb Craft said...

Wow! This is really beautiful! I love the papers and the pearls are the perfect touch! It looks like you may just have to do a little more shopping!! lol!!
barb :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs