Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting to know Saltaro

I'm determined to finish at least my Stockholm album! I don't have that many pictures of that trip (as least not as many as of other trips!) and I'd like to have a finished album to show people when they say: "so, what is scrapbooking?" or "what is it that you make?". I always end up showing incomplete albums and sort of apologizing for the gaps, otherwise. So, these past three days I've completed three layouts from that trip. One for Practical Scrapper's April sketch feature (thought I was doing March's), one for March's feature, and one for this week's sketch reveal at Let's Scrap. This sketch had a big tree on the left side and I loved working on it! Plus, I loved using these yellow flowers that have been in my stash forever but never found their place.
Here is a close up of the flowers and tag:


1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a beautiful LO! Love your flowers ~ just fabulous!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs