Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tuesday Trigger

I've been looking for something different these days. I've only been doing DT projects for some time, and I was feeling a bit in a rut. Nothing like a couple of projects that have nothing to do with DT duties to get the mojo flowing again. I found the perfect projects at Moxie Fab World, because they are really different from my DT challenges. And they are absolutely inspiring. This week's Tuesday Trigger is this:


It made me want to start working at that very minute! And this is what I came up with:


A little book for travel notes. From the trigger I took the colours, the patterns (polka dots and the stripey ribbon that shouted at me from the rack saying: "don't I look like the bottom fabric?) and the ribbon strips. 

I've had this stamp from Studio Calico for some time and never used it, though I love it, so this was my chance! Doesn't it look gorgeous?


If you feel inspired by this trigger, too, you have time to play until next Sunday (June 26th).

List of supplies:
Notebook: Maped
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Lily Bee Design
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: American Crafts, Martha Stewart
Stamp: Studio Calico
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Smash Pad: K&Company
Alphabet Stickers: October afternoon
Glue: Glue Glider Pro, Making Memories Ribbon Glue
Ink: Jenni Bowlin
Travel words stamp: 7 Gypsies

9 comments:

VanessaB said...

how cute and creative! love this :)

Annette Allen said...

Cool note book...love your idea.

fls said...

Awe inspiring! I love it.

Jessica Navarro said...

Just love your travel book! I finally have a chance to visit my blogging friends and I am so happy that I did. You have been pumping out tons of amazing inspiration! I hope to have my scrappy space setup shortly to join in the fun. Hugs!

Jessica Navarro said...

Loving your travel notebook! I finally have a few moments to catch up with my blogging friends and I'm so happy I did. You have been producing so wonderful ispiration! I hope to clear my scrappy space soon so that I may join in the fun! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous notebook! I can really see where you have taken the trigger inspiration from. Love your glittered globe!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

How wonderful! Love what you took from the trigger for and your gorgeous project! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Carolina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Amy* said...

What a fun notebook...adorable and practical...you'll never forget the sunscreen again.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs