Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pages using lots of blue

Practical Scrappers is featuring projects using lots of blue today. I looked through my sister's wedding pics to find those I could use with that colour and I found some pics that were taken with her friends while she was waiting for the ceremony to begin. The note reads: "Waiting is easier when you are in good company".


I got to use my new and gorgeous butterfly corner punch that arrived in the mail while I was away, together with 5 other yummy punches. I also made pattern paper flowers. Pattern paper is one of my favourite materials at the moment, so when I saw the circles in the patterned paper I decided to place these flowers on top. I made them with pattern paper circles of three different sizes and a brad, and then crinkled the paper. 

Another page added to the album, a lot more to come!!!! If you want to see lots of other projects using blue, check Practical Scrappers today.

List of supplies:
Patterned paper: Bo Bunny
Pattern paper: Assorted
Brads: My Mind's Eye
Border stickers: Crate Paper
Butterflies: Assorted
Corner Punch: Martha Stewart
Die Cut: My Mind's Eye
Tag: Assorted Tags 
Journalling Sticker: Road Show
Glue: Glue Glider Pro
Pen: Staedtler

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs