Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pop dots

Today's feature at Practical Scrappers is pop dots. I decided to use some of the 5 & Dime collection paper from October Afternoon before it became too cute to use. I sometimes get these beautiful papers and if I leave them on the wall mount for too long, and look at them too many times, I end up not using them because I never find the perfect project for that beautiful paper. I think that happens to lots of us, but I'm determined not to let it happen again if I can. So when I get some paper I love, I use that one first. And I LOVE this collection!!!
I used paper from the Campfire collection for the background, and it coordinates perfectly.


I cut circles from the fabulous Root Beer Barrels paper, inked them and mounted them on pop dots. Then, I cut some extra figures from other papers and mounted them on top of some of the circles. For the sentiment, I used mini alpha stickers and a yummy Melissa Frances frame. Love the frame's delicate touch!


List of supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Mini alphabet stickers: not sure, came in a kit
Frame: Melissa Frances
Glue: Glue Glider Pro
Ink: Jenni Bowlin
Pop dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute, love the bright colours and vintage images!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs