Thursday, July 21, 2011

All about me

This month's colour feature at Practical Scrappers is brown. I wanted to create a title page for my Book About Me challenges at Let's Scrap, so I combined both. In fact, I had a list for this page long before the BAM challeges started, but it took me time to move from the list to a page! I have had this LO for some time and I forgot to write the list of supplies when I made it, so I can't add one today. All I can say is I used assorted pp fromy box of scraps, and I cut them with the Silhouette to make frames.


If you have some time today, check out all the great brown projects at Practical Scrappers. Or click here to start a Book About You!

3 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful LO!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

I just love how you did your journalling in the frames with the white behind them! Fabulous layout of YOU! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

D said...

Love this artistic page! I'm surprised you've had it for a while. It's way too cool to not be used right away :) Love the paint behind them too. You've been with PS for a long time!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs