Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yellow Tuesday Trigger

Have a look at this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World:


It immediately made me go and get my yellow papers! And since I had some black and white papers from my previous project on the desk, I used those as well. I also used a mannequin image to go with the "clothing" theme of the trigger. The image is a free digi stamp by Pop "N" Stick: there are some lovely images in the blog, like a beautiful Singer machine that I've already downloaded because I know I'm going to need it at some point the future, so check it out!!!
And here's my project:


There were different digis of the mannequin, and I chose the one with the scarf on. I'm so glad I did, because I love how this scarf turned out. It looks silky! 


And before I leave I wanted to share some good news. Another project of mine has been chosen for the CK Club spotlight this week. Two weeks in a row is great news!!!! Here is the spotlight.

List of Supplies:
Notebook: Maped
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, Pebbles
Digi Stamp: Pop "N" Stick
Markers: copic
Cream Trim: from my grandma's box!
Die cut, alphabet stickers and yellow trim: from a kit
Embroidery floss: assorted
Flowers: Prima and Maya Road
Glue: Glue Glider Pro and Making Memories

8 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

You make the most ardorable journals! I absolutely love the little scarf and SUPER congrats on being selected AGAIN this week. Wow, you are on a roll!

Linda Beeson said...

Sweet!

Annette Allen said...

Very cute...I love journals..love all the detail

C said...

Congrats to you! Lovely journal.

VanessaB said...

so gorgeous! love that scarf :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Carolina, this is such a fabulous LO. Love the wrap! Congrats on being spotlighted 2 weeks in a row! Your work deserves it! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tina M said...

That journal is fab! Congrats on being chosen again :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Carolina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs