Friday, July 08, 2011

Party Pics and some news!

As you've read here these past weeks, I've been very busy preparing a WordWorld birthday party for my daughter. The party was just fabulous and here are some pics:

I don't think I can scrap today.... I'm exhausted and I had to use my scrap table for the party, so everything is on the floor.... I don't think I can pick anything up today!!!!!!!!!!

The page I made for Practical Scrappers' blue feature was spotlighted this week at Club CK. I'm so hapy about it!!!!!!!!!!! You can see the other fabulous pages that were spotlighted here:


Hope you have a fantastic weekend, it's going to rain a lot here, so I'm going to relax, rest, and hopefully, pick some stuff from the floor of my scraproom and scrap!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

Wow, congrats on being spotlighted and it looks like the party was a FABULOUS success. Those cupcakes are amazing. I bet your daughter was in heaven! Too sweet.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on the feature, Carolina! This LO so deserves the spotlight. I linked to your site from Scrap-Friendzy this week as the Inspiration of the day, and posted a photo of the fabulous flowers from this LO too! Love your work! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs