Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh, happy day!

I am finally scrapbooking again! I was really missing it, but it took me a few days to sit and scrap. I created this LO for Let's Scrap's Fancy Pants challenge, with my new papers from this month's Scraproom kit. The "It's the little things" collection is adorable, I love all the colours and the design. 




It's another LO for my sister's wedding album, here they've just become husband and wife. I used the left side of sketch 3-2-11 from Let's Scrap, and flipped it, as my photo is horizontal. I cut the inside of a journalling block and used it as a frame because the couple was a bit lost in the big photo. I wanted to use some pattern paper, as I thought it would look great with the pp's colours, so I ruffled and hand-stitched it behind my banner (I know I've seen this somewhere but I cannot recall where though I've been thinking all morning). Except for the cardstock and some wedding stickers, all the supplies are from the "It's the Little Things" collection by fancy pants. The papers are so beautiful I almost cried when I cut them because that meant I couldn't use the back side!!!!

List of supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Chipboard Stickers: Fancy Pants
Stickers: K and Company
Paper embellishments: Fancy Pants
Pattern Paper: from a kit
Embroidery floss: assorted
Glue: Glue Glider Pro, making Memories

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

SOOOOOO cute! What an awesome album this will be. I know EXACTLY what you mean....why do they make papers double sided anyways. Why not 1/2 the price and I could buy twice as many? LOL

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful LO! Love how you used the bracket frame! Love all the gorgeous details too! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs