Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi card

I still have some fabulous Summer Fun paper on my desk, so I decided to use it for Let's Scrap's card sketch 7-20-11. I loved the sun in the beach LO, so I made another sun for this card. The banner was hand-drawn and cut individually, for a unique effect. And I finally got to use those clothespins I've had for ages. They look cute, too! You still have time to join in the fun and get a fabulous prize at Let's Scrap today.

List of Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, America Crafts, assorted
Bingo card: JBS
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Pegs: Paperchase (very old stash!!!)
Hemp, embroidery floss: assorted
Pen: Staedtler

Glue: Glue gun, Glue Glider Pro

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

Super fun and bright card. Love it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs