Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute, cute clouds!

The rainy season is back here in Trinidad (though it rained almost every day during the dry season!!!!) and the clouds are all over us. I'm still amazed at this tropical weather, so I don't complain about it (let's see what I think after the rainy season, in October). My card for this week's sketch at Let's Scrap reflects the cloudy weather and the feeling of happiness it gives me:



List of supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: s.e.i.
Clouds and Kite: s.e.i.
Sentiment sticker: Pebbles
Twine: assorted
Rhinestones: assorted
Glue: Glue Glider Pro

3 comments:

La Vikinga said...

I like your card very much - y lamento que llueve tanto! Right now we have sumer in Sweden and 19 degrees Celcuis! We do want more degrees though, and more sun and no clouds...

Life is sure good!!!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Carolina! :)

Betty Anne said...

I love your card. The popped up clouds and sentiment really make it look amazing. I also love the new topper you have on your page. Not sure if its been there a while and I just haven't noticed it or if its new but either way, I love it.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs