Friday, March 18, 2011

For the record

There was a challenge going on at Echo Park Papers until yesterday using either the For The Record or Springtime Collections. Having no LSS nearby, I always look at these contests and sigh, for I never have the right paper at hand, and any order takes weeks to get here. This time I had a new set of For The Record papers and stickers that I've jut got with my Scraproom kit, so I wanted to give it a try. Unfortunately, I left it for the very last minute and I am not completely happy with the result, but there was no time to change it. I like the design, but I would have liked the circle to be a little bigger. 
I also got some of the metal embellies I ordered last month just before starting to work on this LO, and I decided that, since the church (Riddarholmskyrkan, in Stockholm) had golden ornaments, a touch of "gold" was perfect for this LO. 
The skybox guy just phoned and said he has four packages from me. I know one is my JBS february kit that got lost in their (the skybox's) warehouse, one is a pack of sth I bought from Crafty Steals but can't remember what (must be yummy, though), but the other two, I have no idea. 90% chances they are scrapbooking stuff, though. Can't wait to hear the bell ring today!!!!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs