Friday, March 18, 2011

More Echo Park

More Echo Park For The Record today, as I worked on the page that will go next to yesterday's in the album. I was looking for a sketch to work on this, and Pencillines had the perfect one! They were really similar and matched perfectly. The pics are from a trip to Stockholm we took two years ago, in the middle of summer. DD was so excited to see some green plants (everything dies in the Libyan summer) that she started kissing the trees! I'm so happy I captured that moment, as it tells what we always felt when we saw green. Now we're on this green island, we may forget what it feels like, though we haven't lost the feeling of wonder yet. 


I also made this for the Scrap our Stash challenge #1 at Let's Scrap. As required, it has two different colour ribbons, three metal elements, and I used 3 punches. I love the antennae on this butterfly:


If I continue using three or four metal elements per LO, Brenda Sue will have  a new order quite soon! The next pic is a close-up of the title:

I love how that metal bow looks on the flower! I still have enough For The Record paper for some cards and maybe even another LO, so you may see more of it in the near future!


1 comment:

D said...

You made that butterfly?! It's gorgeous!!!! What a great way to use your stash. I like seeing all your Echo Park layouts. They always look beautiful.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs