Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Let's Scrap - Sketch 6-30-10

What a beautiful sketch! Loved working on it, and loved using the new fabrics I've just received. I couldn't make the bubbles in the photo loook as delicate as they do on the layout itself, though.... :(


Here's a close-up of the bubbles, I insist they look much better in real life!


And this is a detail of the border, I punched holes and made cuts in it to give it the appearence of paper torn from a notebook, as in the sketch. I like the final result.


And, in case you haven't guessed already, the title means BUBBLES! :)

6 comments:

D said...

I love your layout!!! My favorite part is the circle of circles that are a clear and colorful. It is so cool :)

Barb Craft said...

WOW!! Love the little bubbles!! I'm sure they are fabulous IRL!! And using the fabric is a brilliant idea!!
Barb :)

bernietom47 said...

So cute. Love it!
It really does look like it came out of a note book. Never knew how to do that. TFS
Hugs
Bernie

Susan said...

Awesome Carolina!! I love the bubbles and great idea about the holes and cutting it. It really does look like notebook paper!

bakscrap said...

I didn't even see the circle of clear discs on the Let's Scrap site, guess I didn't look very closely. Super cool!

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout I love the bubbles too!
kim xXx

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs