Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flowers, flowers, and more flowers at Practical Scrappers

The challenge at Practical Scrappers this week was to use flowers, and I decided to get rid of some flowers I have had in my stash for a long time and have not used yet. I added some new ones, too, just because I couldn't resist the temptation to use them! I couldn't put them all together in a layout, as they were too different, so instead I used them to embellish altered clips/photo holders.




And I couldn't stop there, I had to alter the whole pack of clips, so I used robots, monsters and butterflies as well:


I sold them at the crafts fair and not only did they sell very quickly, they also caught people's eye and made them stop at the stand, so then they looked at other things like cards and minialbums. A very good result!

5 comments:

D said...

I bet they went super fast! They are really gorgeous! Caught my eye when I saw on the blog right away!

Unknown said...

Great way to get rid of some stuff. I guess I can use the tiniest pieces of scraps on a project like this. They look awesome. I can understand why people stopped to take a look.

Have a great weekend!

Betty Anne said...

I love your clips they turned out fantastic, no wonder people were buying them.

Corinna said...

These are so cute! I can imagine that you sold right out of those.

Corinna

Unknown said...

The clips are fantastic!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs