Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Question of the day II

Hi! Early in the morning (still night for many of you), had to take my daughter to school today! Today's questions for Practical Scrappers QOTD are:

Do you have a blog? If you don't, have you considered starting one? If you do, how often do you update it? Do you enjoy writing in your blog or is it another chore?
 

I started my blog long before I started scrapbooking, just a short time after we moved to Libya. It was called Permanent Movement and I used it mainly to communicate with family and friends and let them know about our new life here. Then, I started using Facebook and forgot about the blog. Some months ago, I re-named it and re-started it as Scrapping Nomad. So far, I'm enjoying it a lot, there aren't many scrappers around here and I love talking to other people about scrapbooking.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I do have a blog, but it's mainly for my layout challenges. I try to post whenever I get a few challenges completed. I do my personal updating on my FB page. I also have a FB page just for my layouts so my family can see them too. I have a lot of scrappy friends on FB that don't really blog.

bakscrap said...

I "started" a blog about a year ago, but feel like I have no idea how to manage it, so that is as far as I have gotten. I fear it might become a chore, but would like a place to share all my creative undertakings. Maybe I will give it another try.

Carolina said...

Beth, have you realised it's your blogaversary today??????????? you started your blog exactly one year ago today! Make a blogaversary post and load some of you latest layouts. You can start with that and stop any time it becomes a chore!

Betty Anne said...

Yes I do have a blog which is mostly to post my layouts and cards so I can share them with family, friends and followers. I would like to be posting everyday but tend to do it less often then that. I am really enjoy blogging and love when people leave me comments.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs