Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a beautiful day

"It's a beautiful day" is the sentiment in the card I created for this week's sketch reveal at Let's Scrap. I got some papers and embellies from this collection in this month's scraproom kit and my mouth started watering as soon as I saw them! They are just gorgeous. Not too sure what I'll do with the papers yet, as I don't want to waste them, they are too yummy. That's why I decided to use this little die cut as the sentiment in my card.
And this is what it looks like inside:


Not too much space to write on, but you could always tuck a little note in the trim if you are going for a longer text.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Carolina!

Unknown said...

Always love your cards Caro! Again: Thisi s such a pretty one. The inside is just as pretty as the outside. Great take on the sketch.

Barb Craft said...

Very pretty! The colors are great and i love the way you did the inside of the card!
barb :)

D said...

Caro, your papers are embellishments are beautiful!!!! Totally love it.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs