Thursday, February 03, 2011

Camina??? - Let's Scrap - Resolution #8

I'm working hard trying to finish all the LO's for the Let's Scrap Blog Hop, though I'm not too sure I will! This is my take on Resolution #8:


The title means "Is she walking???". The photos are from when DD was 4 months old, and, of course, she was not walking, but with so much hair and those new clothes and shoes, she looked like a big girl!
If you see similar embellies to my previous layout with flowers and circles it's because this one is meant to go next to it in the album. It's not a double layout, but at least having similar colours and embellies, they won't clash. Here are the close-ups:





And I'm really scrapping my stash! These foam hands had been in my drawer since 2005!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Linette said...

another beautiful layout! I love your pages

D said...

What an amazing page Caro! The embellishments are sooo beautiful.

La Vikinga said...

Va? Se habla castellano en la isla de Trinidad???

Sorpresa...

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Carolina said...

Se habla inglés, pero nosotros acabamos de mudarnos a esta isla, solamente 5 meses por aquí. Yo soy Argentina y mi esposo es Peruano. Nuestra hija nació en Libia, pero es Argentina. Y vos?

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs