Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Let's Scrap 11-17-10

This is a card I created for Let's Scrap's 11-17-10 sketch. I started using the sketch, and looking for papers that would look like a quilt, then found this paper and thought "this pattern would be great for quilting", but couldn't cut small squares without losing the flowers, so in the end the card did not resemble the sketch much, but it was great inspiration and that is what matters most. Here is the card:


And this is what it looks like inside:


I've started working on a nice envelope for it, too, but, since I got my 53 boxes from the moving company yesterday, I'm finding it a little hard to scrap!


5 comments:

D said...

What a lovely card! Sounds like you've got a lot to do right now. Bend at the knees :)

Betty Anne said...

Love your card Caro it's beautiful inside and out. Glad your boxes finally arrived, I'm sure you are glad to finally have all your things.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, lots of work for you ahead. Must be nice to have your stuff.

Love your card!

Carolina said...

It's nice, but I have found so many broken things today I feel frustrated!!!!

Barb Craft said...

You are still unpacking and scrapping?!! You are amazing!! Your card is beautiful! I love the paper!!
barb :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs