Friday, July 02, 2010

Practical Scrappers - Decorative Scissors/Border Punches

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use decorative scissors or border punches. I used both, as I wanted to include a variety of borders in this layout.


I glued a flower sticker onto paper, inked it, curled it, and used a big brad in the center. I decorated it with some rhinestone swirls.


I inked all the border and added bling to some of them.


I loved working with these papers, they are so much fun!


6 comments:

Corinna said...

I love this! It's so bright and colorful. Love the bling....that's my favorite layout accessory!

Corinna

D said...

What a cutie pie :) So darling! Love your borders. You rocked this challenge. The papers you used are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

a cute LO! I love those Sassafras papers!

Betty Anne said...

Fantastic paper you used for the layout and I love the borders and punches you used.

Barb Craft said...

Cute, cute LO!! I love all the bright, bold papers you used!!
Barb :)

bernietom47 said...

SWEET!!! Love the LO!
Hugs
Bernie

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs