Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Challenge

After a lovely day at the beach yesterday, it's been raining all day long today, so our hiking plans have become movie plans. While DH and DD watched Toy Story (they've been so good today, leaving me time to play!!!), I prepared this layout for the Cosmo Cricket "Wanna get published" challenge. I do know the chances of getting published are slim indeed, with so many people submitting gorgeous stuff, but I've had these papers for a few weeks now and had even printed the picture I wanted to scrap with them when I read about this challenge, so I decided to play along.



The LO is called THE PICTURE, and it tells the story of this photo I really wanted to take with the pyramids behind us, and the only way to get it was riding a camel, which I hated every minute of!

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

Love your layout! One of the places I REALLY want to visit. Great photo!

Kelly Massman said...

LOVE this! the paper is awesome! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs