Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Valetta

For Let's Scrap sketch 12-2-10, I used these photos we took in Valetta, Malta. We lived half an hour (by plane) from Malta for 6 years, but for different reasons we never visited it until two weeks before leaving. Boy did we regret it! It is a fantastic place and in July and August the streets are decorated amazingly. I didn't want to take too much attention away from the pictures that I love, so I decided to repeat the colours in the banners in a very simple layout. This sketch was just perfect for that.




Need to get some photo editing software that can straigthen pictures, I used to do that with the basic windows one but that function seems to have disappeared and I can't get a good picture of my LOs, especially the double ones. 

3 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Cara you layout is gorgeous, and the pictures breath taking. I also love the new picture of you on your blog, its too cute.

Barb Craft said...

Wow! Beautiful LO! I love the papers you used! You did a fabulous job of showcasing these gorgeous photos!
barb :)

D said...

Love your damask paper Caro! Looks like a fun place to visit :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs