Saturday, September 03, 2011

Freehand Scraps reveal 3

I have two more Projects created with Freehand Scrap's yummy September kit today. The layout shows a mom and daughter pic in Tobago, and I wanted to emphasize the sun, because most of what we did that weekend was enjoy it! I used yellow and orange as a background, add sunny splatters and included a big sun embellishment made with dyed wooden buttons and clothespins that came in the kit. This one is also based on a Pagemaps sketch.




There will be a tutorial showing how to make this sun at Freehand Scrap's blog next week. 

I also created a card with that delicious typewriter. Loved the typewriters everywhere in the kit!



And the last one is this altered notebook, which would make a great little gift, it is elegant and a bit funky at the same time. 



 

Visit Freehand Scraps if you want to get this fabulous kit to play with, see some tutorials or more inspiration. Also, remember I will announce a giveaway next week, don't miss it!

4 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, Carolina, what a fabulous LO!! Love how you drew the little suns on your ink drops, fab stitching, and notions embellishments, especially the safety pins with the beads. I'm so going to have to lift that idea. I also do some beading, so have tons of them. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Mara Campbell said...

Great projects! I love all your clever embellies to make that sun on your layout. And I like the double tags for the title!! Great job with the card and journal, too.

La Vikinga said...

Tremendo LO Carolina; me encanta ese sol y por fin el título refleja dónde vives; eres muy talentosa!!!

Charlotta

Mindi Brown ~}:{~ said...

The sunshine is sooo cute!! I love it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs