Friday, September 30, 2011

September challenge at Let's Scrap

Oh, this challenge has been hard!!! It is a great sketch, but somehow I couldn't make it work. Plus, I wanted to work on these pics from my sister's wedding and they are low resolution pics, so I could not print them any bigger. I have been putting it off and finding other things to do for a month. But today was the last day to play for the fabulous Enmarc prize so I knew I had to do something about it. I went through the gallery to see how other people have approached this task, and though I didn't lift any layout in particular, I know I got lots of inspiration from the beautiful work there. I finally managed to make a layout from this sketch I really, really like. I love the look of the fussy cut flowers and hearts.

It is hard to see it in this size, but if you just click on it you can have a better look. And now the close-ups:

Pin It Please remember to come back tomorrow, as I will announce the winner of the Freehand Scraps giveaway!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs