Friday, June 29, 2012

Butterfly tutorial

Today I am sharing a tutorial at Pretty Little Studio, on how to embellish their fabulous butterfly stickers to make them even more fabulous. I used wire and beads, and this is what my embellished butterflies look like:

embellies beads scrapbooking cards crafts paper
Not sure I can say this myself, but don't they look just gorgeous? If you are interested in learning how I made them, you can check the tutorial HERE.

And if you'd like to learn how to make more handmade embellies like the one above, you can check out my Fabulous Handmade Embellies class HERE. Remember there is a giveaway going on at Practical Scrappers, so you can get a free seat to the class! And you can be the lucky winner of ALL the embellies I made for my class if you leave a comment HERE.

And last but certainly not least: if you'd like to win some awesome Pretty Little Studio products, check the giveaway HERE. Is this a busy blog or not? Lots of chances to win great stuff, don't miss them!

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such sweet butterflies!! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs