Friday, June 22, 2012

The Art Studio is finally here!!!



Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Can you picture me doing a happy dance? That's what I am doing right now, and the reason for it is that The Art Studio @ Scrapbook News and Review has finally launched. I think I should let the site speak for itself instead of babbling on and on about how fabulous it is, so if you want to see all that fabulousness for yourself, click HERE


I will just talk about my first class:
scrapbooking card making classes embellies birthdays fabulous

It is a class about one of my favourite scrappy things in the world: embellies!!! I will be teaching how to make five fabulous embellies that you can use on birthday projects again and again. Each class has step-by-step instructions, videos, cutting files and printable templates. For just $9.99 -the price of a couple pack of embellies - you'll discover techniques to make unique embellies every time you need them! Todos los materiales de la clase se encuentran disponibles tambien en español!!!


I am giving away one seat for my class at Practical Scrappers. And there is another seat to my class or lots of other wonderful classes to be won HERE. The class has a limited number of seats, however, so if you don't want to miss the chance to be a part of it, enroll yourself in Fabulous Handmade Embellies today. I guarantee a 100% refund if you win any of the free seats. 


Para quienes deseen participar del sorteo de un lugar en esta clase, visiten Practical Scrappers. Allí basta con hacerse seguidores y dejar un comentario en el idioma que deseen con el nombre de su clase favorita en The Art Studio @ Scrapbook News and Review. La clase tiene un numero de vacantes limitadas, así que si desean ser parte de la misma, anótense ya! Si luego tienen suerte de ganar el sorteo, recibirán un reembolso del 100% del valor de la clase.


And I have a special prize for all my Scrapping Nomad peeps. If you post about this giveaway in your blog, blog sidebar, facebook, or twitter, and link back to your post in a comment below, I will enter you in a random drawing for a beautiful pack with all the embellies I created for this class. I can't show them to you because you would have to buy the class to see them first, but I am sure you will enjoy them!!!!!


I hope you find some time to take part in the giveaway. I know you'll love the site, and I would be happy to share my class with you!

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, Carolina, how very exciting!! Congratulations on being one of the instructors!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kay Wallace said...

Saludos, Amiga! So happy that you have been recognized as an instructor! Best of luck!

Scrappin' Annie said...

Thank you for the tutorial on the the butterflies - I went out and bought some beads a few months ago - I am sure you inspired me with a hat pin tutorial - sadly I haven't used them yet. Good luck with the classes

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs