Friday, January 21, 2011

Let's Scrap 1-19-11

This turned out to be a very easy card for me to make, everything clicked into place quickly and looked right to me, so no need to start moving things around. I love the fact that I could decorate the pocket using a Studio Calico advertisement, that's really scrapping my stash! They really send the most beautiful ads with their kits, and I always save them but had never used any before. The card is based on Let's Scrap sketch 1-19-11, and if you like this sketch (it's a card sketch but I've seen a fantastic layout based on it, too) you can still play until Wed 26.


The sentiment reads: one more year. Hope you visit Let's Scrap and join our Hoppy New Year Blog Hop!

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

wow! This is really beautiful! I love the way you layered all your embellies... they look fabulous!
Barb :0

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs