Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's Scrap - Resolution #14

Yes, I am doing the challenges in Let's Scrap's Blog Hop backwards, I started with #15 and I am doing a countdown! I had to make a card for a friend today, and I decided to follow the rules for Resolution #14 so I count enter it for that challenge. I had to use 1 ribbon/lace, 2 patterned papers, 3 flowers and 4 bling/gems. My friend prepared a very special lunch for us and my parents -who are visiting- yesterday, so I made a Thank You card for her today, and I put it in her son's school bag when I picked up my daughter at school. Here it is:

I don't like the way the faux stitching looks, but I had no time to hand stitch both papers and copics are not meant to do faux stiching, but that was the only brown pen I had (already bought some markers online, but I am waiting for them to get home on the mail). I like the overall look of the card, though, so I am happy with it.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs