Monday, July 09, 2012

Wild Kratts Party - the food

There's no good party without some yummy food, and this party was no exception. We tried to strike a balance between yummy, healthy, fresh and FUN. In hindsight, I should have added different heights at the table, for a more interesting look, so that is something we'll try to remember for the next birthday party. This is the food we had:

birthday party, food, power circles


Power cupcakes (check my Wild Kratts Pinterest board for these fabulous power circles - thanks to the generous bloggers who provided them for free!).

popcorn, birthday, animals


Bear teeth (popcorn) 


party, animals, display


party, animals, display

The most amazing cookies EVER, created by Carla at Daily Cookie.


cookies, power suit


Can you see how happy this big cookie made this little girl?

sandwiches, animal


Tiger (cheese) and Snake (ham) sandwiches.


fruit,caterpillars

Caterpillars

cheese bugs

Bugs (cheese, sticks and olives)

watermelon, food, fruits

The watermelon shark! 


Now, let me tell you most of these ideas were lifted from blogs that showed either Wild Kratts-themed parties or animal-themed parties in them. They are all pinned in my Pinterest Wild Kratts board, and if you are looking for great ideas, I think you should pay a visit to it HERE.


And, before I leave, I would like to show you an easy project for your Wild Kratts party. Have you noticed the food signs? They are cute and so easy to make. Just download this card HERE.




Then print them, write the name of each dish, hold it with a binder clip and some hemp, and your food signs are ready! 

6 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow!! What an amazing party this must have been. What creative food! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing all the great ideas! It has been a lot of help in planning my sons party!

D said...

Wow, everything turned out fabulously!!! Seriously cool party :)

Coleen said...

Cute food ideas, Carolina. I saw you followed on my blog. Thank you. I"m following here now too.

Coleen in Ukraine

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

I was thinking of you today. I haven't seen you update in a while. I hope all is well with you my friend. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

ARJ said...

OMG! the food looks so yummy! I'm planning my son's birthday and I hit the Jackpot for ideas! Thank you so much for sharing :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs