Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding album - title page

I've been trying to join in the fabulous monthly challenges going on at Let's Scrap for NSD since the beginning of the month, but, having BFF at home didn't make me want to scrap a lot. She left last night (sniff, sniff) so I am back to full time scrapbooking! 
I initially thought Ana's challenge would be very hard for me. You are supposed to use black and white photos, paper and embellies, and a touch of one other colour. However, since I am scrapbooking a wedding album, I actually found it VERY easy! For this challenge I made the title page of the album.

Title page, album, bride and groom



I love the end result, I think the touches of yellow on the black and white LO make it look special. Thanks you, Ana, for this great challenge! And if you'd like to play, there's time until May 31st!

List of supplies:

Patterned paper: Making Memories
Metal swirl: Karen Foster
Circles: Pink Paislee
Markers: Copic (if you wonder where I used it, look at the little hearts on the circles), Staedtler
Butterfyl Borders: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Pebbles
Stickers: K and Company
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Title: EK Success
Glue: Glue Glider Pro





1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

I really like this challenge AND your interpretation of it! Even with the background floral paper, there is a lot of "white space" to allow that single photo to stay the focal point! Love your creativity!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs