Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Missed the feature!

I've been ready for yesterday's feature at Practical Scrappers for a long time. I've made my cards, taken the pics, edited them, but forgotten to post them at the Designer Gallery! I missed the deadline and I didn't notice, as I have one of these perpetual diaries where you have to write the date on each page and I gave April 31 days, so all the dates I have for the month of May are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just corrected everything and I hope I'm not making that mistake again.... 
Anyway, here are my cards. The first card is a very simple onethat I put together in about 15 minutes, but still looks good. Love it when that happens.



This one took me much longer than 15 minutes. It's a money holder, though you can't tell from the outside. 


You can now have a peek inside:




This is the inside of the card and you can see there's a small envelope in it. Inside it, you can put the money, as well as writing a message on the tag. 




I love the fact that you could get money as a present but still get sth beautiful with it, even if it's only a card!

3 comments:

Linette said...

as always beautiful work!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, Carolina, these cards are gorgeous. The detail in them is just amazing!

Thanks for you comments on my LO! I had done a Google search for crackle on grunge board and came across a Tim Holtz birdcage that had been opened up and thought that would be perfect for this pp that said "Spread Your Wings and Fly" Hope you're having a wonderful week!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

BTW, so sorry you missed the deadline. Ouch!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs