Tuesday, May 01, 2012

A card with a white background and International Scrapbooking Month!!!

The latest feature at Practical Scrappers is cards with a white background. I had so much fun creating this card!
cards, scrapbooking, banner, embellies

I mostly used bits and pieces from My Mind's Eye's Follow your Heart collection, which is my favourite from last month's Scraproom kit. I love the colours, the design, it is all striking. The paper ribbon is SC, just a few pieces I had left. I loved that ribbon, so easy to crumple. The white background is embossed, but you cannot see it in that picture, so here is a close-up:

Don't miss the rest of the cards at Practical Scrappers. And if you are feeling like having some fun, check International Scrapbooking Month at Let's Scrap HERE.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs