Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My first CARDS publication

I am thrilled today! My first CARDS publication is finally here (well, actually not here here, but on the way). I had the sweet Stephanie at Crafty Steals check to see if my card was in it (what if it wasn't????), especially because all the buttons I used were part of a bundle I got from her shop - and because I just couldn't wait!!!! I can tell you the poor guy who delivers my packages from the skybox will have a hard time these days!

In the meantime, I am getting my first Art Studio class ready to go! It is so exciting to be working on every single detail, making sure everything is just right for every student to enjoy the experience. I will be giving away a free seat and some stash you will need for the class soon, and I will have a discount code for any of my readers who wants to join the class, so keep checking!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs