Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another double pager!

Yes, another double pager this week! This one is based on Let's Scrap sketch 4-27-11. I started working with Studio Calico State Fair's papers in mind, so I created this background with heat embossed numbers and letters. Then, on one of the trips to my scraproom (I was scrapping with DD in the living room), I found these Twig embellies and loved them, so it ended up being a different layout. Not sure I like the background for these embellies, but everything was glued and I didn't want to fussy cut everything to glue it on another background. 





2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Fantásticas páginas con muchos elementos coloridos!!

Saludos de Charlotta / Estocolmo

Sandy Ang said...

love the nos and alphas scattered across the pages

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs