Sunday, April 03, 2011

Two awards

I want to say thanks to Tracey and Catnaps for giving me these awards:



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I need to tell you some things about myself:

1.- I'm a teacher, but I haven't worked as such for over 5 years. 
2.- I am so obsessed about scrapbooking and paper crafts I even dream with scrapbooking stuff!!!
3.- I lived by the desert for 6 years and now I live in tropical paradise!
4.- The situation in Libya makes me very sad, there are so many people we left behind and can't get in touch with.
5.- I don't like fish but I eat scallops, shrimp and crab meat.
6.- I have a four-year old ballerina-princess-scrapbooker at home who uses up my stash!
7.- I have never ever been to a scrapbooking shop, I have bought every single thing in my stash online.
8.- I am going for a walk in the jungle right now, so I need to leave you!

I have to pick about 20 blogs to give these awards forward to, so I'll have to do that another time. Walking our the door right now!

2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So much fun to learn more about you, Carolina! I had to laugh at the scrapping in your dreams cause I had one of those the other day. Oh well, it is a wholesome addiction! I hope you enjoyed your walk in the jungle!

Thanks for hoppin' over to the the Scrap-Friendzy blog hop!

D said...

Never been in a scrapbook store! Wow!!!! You know you'd go nuts right? Love reading about you. Well deserved awards Caro :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs