Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Girl Projects

The feature at Practical Scrappers today is Little Girl Projects. I surely have enough of those, but I wanted to create a special one. I looked for some girly pics of my daughter, and I loved these ones. She had crawled to her bedroom, found a box with hairclips, and started putting them on. When we found her, she had a grin on her face and a look saying "look what I did!". I didn't want to use real hairclips as embellies, as they would be too heavy, so I made accents with paper and buttons. 


3 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Cute little girl - tiene la cara de traviesa...

Charlotta / La Vikinga saluda desde Estocolmo que finalmente está en primavera!!!

Carolina said...

Nada más bello que Estocolmo en primavera! Saludos!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous LO for these fabulous photos. The bee on the flower is adorable and using the embellishment for the i is eye-catching!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs