Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Halloween layout and card

Today I am sharing with you the Halloween projects I created with my Freehand Scraps' October kit. There are some fabulous Halloween papers in there, so I couldn't miss the chance to work on last year's Halloween pics. Here are the pics I took at my daughter's pre-K Halloween party. I wanted to include lots of them, and they were not great quality pics, so I decided to go with a small pic size.



Pin It

I also created a Halloween card with this little witch I found at Creepie Cute Stamps

Pin It
I also made a Halloween page for Pagemaps' October newsletter, and you can have a look at it here. It was great to get to contribute to Pagemaps, as I absolute LOVE those sketches. And now, I have some more Halloween projects to finish (remember those paper lanterns?) so I'd better stop blogging and start working. Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

great LO! I love the little photos grouped together at the top. that card is super cute!

D said...

Look at you go! So creative :) That's awesome that you are in the Pagemaps newsletter. I just LOVE your Halloween card.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs