Friday, October 12, 2012

Back for good... I hope!

Whatever did we do before we had internet????? Silly question, since I can't really remember what I did before I had my iPad!!!! :) Anyway, tropical storm Isaac left us with lots of problems in the area, and it has taken ages for everything to be back to normal, but it is finally working, and I really hope this hurricane season doesn't bring any more surprises.



I can't go back and tell you what I have been doing this month, so I'm starting afresh and showing you what I am working on at the moment...


I bought these frames very, very cheap in a sale and honestly thought it was wood.... what a surprise when I took the back off and realised they were plastic! The good thing is that after some sanding the plastic took the ink really well, with a little help of my heat gun (that was just because I couldn't wait!!!).

Keep that colour in mind, it is part of something new and fab coming really soon, I can't tell you more right now, but I will very soon. Another thing I am doing right now is working on some Halloween projects. I am working on some jars to give away to friends (eating lots of artichokes because I love those jars, what a great excuse!) and some bags to hold treats for DD's class. And I am seriously thinking of taking this class:


Online class, art studio, mini album,

The idea of the class is to create a banner to decorate your house during Halloween, and turn it into a Halloween mini-album once the season is over. Two for the price (and especially the work) of one!!! I already took Mo's Punches and Die Cuts class some time ago, and really enjoyed the creative ideas and the sketches, so even though this has been a very busy month (a very busy year!) I think I need to take this one, too. If you are interested, you can find more info HERE. And if you decide to join, please let me know so we can be "scrap buddies". We could chat while we scrap and enjoy the class even more!

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

Caro, I'm so glad you are back! I was thinking of you the other day and seached Let's Scrap to see if you were around. :) Glad to hear you are almost recovered from Issac. Looks like you have been busy. Can't wait to see more of you beautiful creations! Hugs! Jessica

Unknown said...

Hey friend! You are too sweet! Just popped over to find some fun inspiration from you! Those frames look familiar......they turned out gorgeous!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs