Monday, November 14, 2011

Create:blog challenge - Cards using wood

Today I'd like to share a card I made for this week's card challenge at the Create:Blog, which asked us to use wood on a card. As soon as I saw it I thought I still had one of those yummy wooden rulers that came with Freehand Scraps' November kit, Sweater Weather. I had so much fun making this card, and I did it really ahead of time, but I then forgot about it and did not mail it :(. Anyway, here it is:

Pin It

The badge you can't see says HOME SWEET HOME, which I thought was very appropriate for this image. I am working on lots of Christmassy projects, so there will be bells jingling in this blog very soon!!!!

4 comments:

D said...

Love the ruler in your card! Did it come as a little piece or did you have to cut it down to size? The vintage image and background paper is really beautiful too :) Have a great week girl!

Mara Campbell said...

What a sweet little girl on your card!! I like that ruler, too. So many fun embellies on this card!

scrappingnomad said...

Thanks, Denise and Mara for your sweet comments! Denise, they are mini rulers by Maya Road, part of this month's kit at Freehand scraps. They are just three inches long. Too cute!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful card! Love the ruler. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs