Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Woo hooo!!!!

Wooo hooo!!!! I have finally found a fellow scrapper who lives in the area and we are getting together to scrap!!!! I have missed my scrapping buddies (and friends) so much, I am really looking forward to our crop!!!!!!!!! I know, too many exclamation marks,  but I am that happy!!!!!!!!!!!
In the meantime, I'd like to share with you a very quick project I made this morning, based on this week's sketch at Let's Scrap, 11-23-11. Just a little bit of cutting, pasting and embellishing, a quick page for my sister's wedding album, which is getting thicker but is not much closer to getting finished....


Lots of Jillibean Soup paper, die cuts, alphabets and pins, together with a BG metal flower and MME buttons. Here is a close up of the layout. Love those buttons, and the pins are totally yummy.


2 comments:

bakscrap said...

So happy you have found a new scrapping friend.

bakscrap said...

So happy you have found a new scrapping friend.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs