Thursday, November 03, 2011

Cards with no sentiments

The Create: blog had a no-sentiment-card challenge this week. I haven't participated in their challenges for some time (October was a crazy month!) and I decided to make a no sentiment card this morning. I wasn't sure it was going to make the deadline but it did, and it is always an honour to find one of my cards among so many gorgeous examples. You can see my card below, and if you want to drool over some fabulous no-sentiment creations, visit the Create: blog.


Pin It
List of supplies: 
Cutting file: Lori Whitlock for Silhouette
Patterned Paper: My Little Shoebox, Pebbles Inc
Rhinestones: Doodlebug
Pins: Webster's
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Markers: Gelwriters, Uniball
Gue: Glue dots

2 comments:

Christine said...

Always love seeing your name under a project :) Love what you did with this card!

Mara Campbell said...

What a fabulous shape for a card! I love the bright colors, too!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs