Monday, November 28, 2011

Fa la la

Christmas is now in the air everywhere. In Trinidad it means Parang sounds anywhere you go, and you can't help getting into Christmas mood. This kind of mood made working with next month's Freehand Scraps' kit SOOOOO easy! It is a yummy kit full of the most fabulous Christmas papers, die cuts and embellies, plus some extra details you'll enjoy for sure. Here are some sneak peeks for you to have a look at it:


For a look at the projects, come back on December 1st. I will have a little Christmas giveaway, too. Now, off to sewing Christmas pijamas for the whole family. Considering that I had never even threaded the needle of a sewing machine until last week, they are turning out pretty fab! And my daughter is so happy she keeps thanking me every time she puts them on. Can I ask for anything else? So I'd like to thank this tutorial, which made it possible, it is easy, clear, and the results are fabulous, don't miss it:

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs